Authors can submit articles to the journal via email to the editor. See the CONTACT page.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission (or a substantial representation of its content) has not been previously published or disclosed in print or on the Internet, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is in English.
- The submission file is in Open Office Writer or Microsoft Word document file format and is written using one of our templates.
- The text is single-spaced; uses 12 point Arial font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Please base submissions on our Word and OpenOffice templates, which contain additional content and formating info. These are available in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text adheres to the topical, stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication and an irrevocal license to publish their articles and to republish them in collective works and revisions.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors of articles containing material copyrighted by others must obtain permission to use that material and include notice of that permission in their articles.
The submission of an article to this journal by an author constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Author and reviewer email addresses are never displayed on this site.